Gen Madden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans Scouting Reports

Go down

Titans Scouting Reports Empty Titans Scouting Reports

Post by JokerHA90 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 am

Offense- He runs the screen pass a lot. He ran at least 5 screen passes to Chris Johnson and a few WR screens also but he only caught like 4 of them all-together. He ran the ball with Johnson a little over 15 times. I completely shut him down besides 1 run he broke for about 20 yards. He likes to roll out when under pressure and finds people open that way.

Defense- His run defense is awful. I ran the ball 30 times on him for around 250 yards. Also scored 4 TD's on the ground. His defensive line is awul and linebackers are average. Just pound the rock. His pass defense is actually pretty good. I was only able to get 190 yards on him through the air. He plays a lot of Zone defense from what I can remember. He threw in a few man coverages here and there. I had 1 touchdown and 1 interception through the air.

Special Teams- I was able to return almost every kick past the 30 yard line. 1 kick I got all the way to his 40 yard line. He is pretty bad at returning also so it should be easy to contain his kickoff returns.

Other- I had 2 fumbles that were complete garbage. I tried to challenge them but it wouldnt let me.... He got a touchdown off of one of them and a FG off of the other one. The score would have been far more lop-sided if he didn't get so lucky.
JokerHA90
JokerHA90

Back to top Go down