Gen Madden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bears Scouting Reports

Go down

Bears Scouting Reports Empty Bears Scouting Reports

Post by JokerHA90 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Offense- For the first 3 quarters I basically had him shut down. The score was 28-0 for a big part of the game. He likes to run more screen passes than anyone Ive played against. It's kind of aggrivating but easy to stop. Devin Hester had 8 catches for only 49 yards.... LIke 4 of his catches were screen passes but were quickly stopped. I had Jamal Charles completely shut down till the 4th quarter also only because I started focusing on stopping the pass more than the rush. He throws a lot of short routes and screen passes so just get ready for that. I had 4 or 5 sacks on him from linebacker and safety blitzes. I also forced like 3 fumbles I think so hit sticks definately make his players give up the ball easily. I was only able to get 1 interception but thats because I was getting so much pressure he threw balls way off target when he got it off usually. When he's dropping back really far, just make sure you expect the screen passes. Also he ran like 4 tosses and a few stretch plays with Charles and he only got 10 carries the entire game. That was kind of aggrivating also lol but not hard to stop. He only threw the ball to Lee Evans like 2 times and he got 1 reception. Play man coverage and blitz a lot or play a good zone defense and try to get pressure with your D-Line.

Defense- His pass defense isn't too good but his rush defense is pretty good. I had 58 yards and 1 touchdown off of 16 attempts with Steven Jackson and 17 yards off of 2 attempts with McGahee. I had a few other runs with a couple other players but nothing too big. He's wayyyy better at stopping outside runs than he is to stopping inside runs. I would reccomend you keep most of your runs inside.

Special Teams- Special teams was actually his best area. He is pretty good with Devin Hester and he's also good at stopping your kickoff returns before the 30 yard line.

Other- Cool guy and I enjoyed playing him. It was a tough game.
JokerHA90
JokerHA90

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum