Gen Madden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough with this garbage

2 posters

Go down

Enough with this garbage Empty Enough with this garbage

Post by daniboy33 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:12 am

There have been multiple complaints about people not playing SIM/doing shady shit in games.

This is a STRICTLY SIM league. If you are not going to play SIM, get the fuck out.

Do not go for it on 4th down in your territory early in the game. 4th and short 3rd quarter or later when you are losing is the only time you should be going for it on 4th down until late in the game where you do not have a choice.

No hiking the ball and running straight back with the QB (including on screen plays).

You know what SIM is, please play it. Those who have complaints against them will be booted if any more complaints are recieved.
daniboy33
daniboy33

Back to top Go down

Enough with this garbage Empty Re: Enough with this garbage

Post by JokerHA90 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 am

Good fuckin post. How about people cant run more than a few screen passes a game also? My first two games I had like 15-20 screen passes ran on me. I shut them down almost immediately but they could have easily broke for huge gains. That shit is annoying trying to stop screens all game.

Good post man. Needed to be said.
JokerHA90
JokerHA90

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum