Gen Madden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLTS STORE no shirt no shoes get the fuck out lol aka dont offer me CRAP for gold

3 posters

Go down

COLTS STORE   no shirt no shoes get the fuck out lol aka dont offer me CRAP for gold Empty COLTS STORE no shirt no shoes get the fuck out lol aka dont offer me CRAP for gold

Post by whYte N0iSE Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 pm

let me just say who's not up for trade/really expensive

Bush
Porter
Romo
Sims-Walker
REED

if you want one of those you better come strong....

otherwise im open to offers on everyone else tho
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

http://www.myspace.com/johnnywhiplashistheshit

Back to top Go down

COLTS STORE   no shirt no shoes get the fuck out lol aka dont offer me CRAP for gold Empty Re: COLTS STORE no shirt no shoes get the fuck out lol aka dont offer me CRAP for gold

Post by JokerHA90 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Well I know you said Tony Romo would be hard to get or isn't leaving, but I have Eli Manning-88

Would you be willing to trade Romo in a trade involving Eli Manning?
JokerHA90
JokerHA90

Back to top Go down

COLTS STORE   no shirt no shoes get the fuck out lol aka dont offer me CRAP for gold Empty Re: COLTS STORE no shirt no shoes get the fuck out lol aka dont offer me CRAP for gold

Post by whYte N0iSE Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:27 am

idk its not that i dont like eli but romo is way better on the move and i took him 2nd round lol it would def take something real special with eli to get romo from me
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by jdog4az Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:17 am

How bout QB Joe Flacco 86 overall A potential and HB Steve Slaton 82 overall Potential A for Tony Romo?

Joe Flacco + Steve Slaton = Tony Romo?
jdog4az
jdog4az

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerHA90 Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 am

whYte N0iSE wrote:idk its not that i dont like eli but romo is way better on the move and i took him 2nd round lol it would def take something real special with eli to get romo from me

romo is way more accurate on the run but eli manning is amazing in play action. 88 rating in play action.
JokerHA90
JokerHA90

Back to top Go down

Post by jdog4az Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:06 am

eli sucks
jdog4az
jdog4az

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 am

sorry i dont want slaton man and i like to be able to move around when i have to...its gna take alot more than that guys to get me to part with romo i spent my 2nd round on him so obviously i really like him lol
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by jdog4az Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:26 am

messing with a fan favorite lol...
i'll mess with it later. i got work
jdog4az
jdog4az

Back to top Go down

Post by jdog4az Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:51 am

Alright

QB Romo, TE Shawn Nelson, FS Johnathan Hefney for QB Joe Flacco, TE Tom Santi, FS Ryan Clark.... Btw if you move Ryan Clark to SS he is 83 overall and has a HIT power of 93. Saftey Tandem Ed Reed "Coverage" Ryan Clark "Hard Hitter" Interception or fumble, pick your poison?
jdog4az
jdog4az

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 am

let me tell ya what...ur a huge cowboys fan i get it....i originally wanted aaron rodgers but i spent my first round on reed and aaron was already gone....that tyroneballin guy has him....if you can get ahold of rodgers id love to work out a deal with you.....but right now romo is just too valuable with accuracy and bein able to move in the pocket.. deadly combo
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down