Gen Madden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MR Patate the cards

4 posters

Go down

MR Patate the cards Empty MR Patate the cards

Post by whYte N0iSE Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 pm

well watch out for pa to olsen over the middle ALOT....its in his audibles too....the only way he gets gains is deep pa's and screens....then you may even see goaline when hes up back in his own territory like hes gna kneel cuz its passed the 2 min warning in the 4th...but wait not kneel goaline PA to guess who...OLSEN....im over it hope ur win was worth it man cuz ur def in denial about playin sim and dont even call me unsim.... i run alot of differ plays sorry you cant tell the difference i guess some ppl just know football and others just wish
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

http://www.myspace.com/johnnywhiplashistheshit

Back to top Go down

MR Patate the cards Empty the end of my report for the greatest sim player to live

Post by whYte N0iSE Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm

lol i just looked at player stats stafford had 476 passing yards on 15 completions...thats 31 yards avg a throw...like i said deep scramble pa's that throw off the defense and some screens...check the player stats for the game a couple comps to huge yards lol...long to olsen 59 (PA), long to smith 63 (that was a screen), gibson 73 ( huge scramble PA), moore 46, oh jeez kid ur so sim Laughing plz oh plz teach me ur ways and dont talk shit about my game i play fair
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

MR Patate the cards Empty Re: MR Patate the cards

Post by carolina blue 3 Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:57 am

didnt do anything cheesy against me, called some gutsy plays on 3rd down but other than that nothing to bad.
carolina blue 3
carolina blue 3

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:36 am

olsen got 5 catches and hes crying...ALOT to olsen ein...5 catches...strop cryin and take the loss...and the gibson pass wasnt an PA at all...stafford missed is pass and you cant control any of your DB to make a pick cause it passed ur CB right over the head...if you could control him you probably made this pick...and if you cant stop screen thats not our problem...the screen is VERY easy to stop and to see + you were manually controling ur LB`s...now stop crying and learn how to play end of the line
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 am

u just proved my point 5 catches....and he has like 150 yds that game.....all big pa's where you run out the covereage and throw....i coulda done that with romo even better than u could with stafford but im not a cheezy bitch....no ones cryin here in indy and this is my scoutin report so stay the fuck out

Last edited by whYte N0iSE on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 am

and...on offense...if you didnt do the same play all game maybe you could of score mre point...i told you last night...people arent stupid...seeing the same play all game is easy to stop man...try some diffrent thing on offense maybe youll be able to score
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:42 am

apparently ur stupid cuz it wasnt the same plays lol just stop talkin plz ur just makin urself look stupid now
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:44 am

5 catches thats fucking nothin...the 150 yards is only because ur bad men...stop trying hitsticking every fucking time too...hit stick isnt the only way to stop a player...how many tackled did you missed???...all my long play were because of miss tackle and 1 on a screen(wich is a play to do a lot of yardage when it works)...and dont say you were not running with ur romo bitch...u did it ALOT of times...i my D was just too good 4 u
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:45 am

stop talkin ur makin yourself look like a madden noobie and a cryin baby...stop getting mad because u lost
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 am

i ran away from tackles....i didnt sprint out on rollouts like someone else did....theres a difference douche...u didnt play that way the first time when i was beating ur ass and you loss connection, i shoulda just finished off the comp instead givin u a chance to cheez it up....just drop it ill remember next time i play you and ill make u my bitch just like you should be.......rivalry officailly staked
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 am

and watch romo stats you tried 32 passes(cant complete shit...only ur fire pass to nelson and those seem pass to murphy or nelson again)...only 11 run...i did 19 passes and 16 runs.
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:51 am

ya i wasnt beating u because is didnt know how to stop your 5 or 6 offensive plays...when i knew how to stop it u were done
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:52 am

and carolina said it...i was playin the same way i played...ur just mad because you lost to stupid plays that someone good can stop
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 am

and i did a goaline 1 time bacause im choosing madden picks play(when there something that im lookin for)...and i didnt realise it was a goaline he gave me...i did it only 1 time...
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by whYte N0iSE Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 am

haha plz dont call urself good cuz that ur not....thats like sayin most of the guys on the madden boards are good....chezin out the comps AI isnt good...sorry you didnt notice that carolina, or maybe he didnt do it to you...im over it just stop talkin what are you 10..just stop lol
whYte N0iSE
whYte N0iSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncoaron Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 am

whYte N0iSE wrote:well watch out for pa to olsen over the middle ALOT....its in his audibles too....the only way he gets gains is deep pa's and screens....then you may even see goaline when hes up back in his own territory like hes gna kneel cuz its passed the 2 min warning in the 4th...but wait not kneel goaline PA to guess who...OLSEN....im over it hope ur win was worth it man cuz ur def in denial about playin sim and dont even call me unsim.... i run alot of differ plays sorry you cant tell the difference i guess some ppl just know football and others just wish
Offense:

-Did not run a lot of PA pass, i can't remember him running one screen pass either.
-Ran the toss play 4 or five times about once a quarter. He does look for Olsen so i tried to bumb him and it made him look for other recevers, he did ok. No deep passing game to speak of

DEF
-Runs 3-4 I think, he did blitz up the middle to try and stop my running, sacked me about 3 or four times on passing plays while i was under center right after the ball was snaped. Not going to call it NANO he was just trying to stop the run I think. He had 2 or 3 very nice user INT's. Over all he played sim.

Last edited by Broncoaron on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Broncoaron
Broncoaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncoaron Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:37 am

Can you guys delet some of that BS back and fourth? so the thread is not so long.
Broncoaron
Broncoaron

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpatete1 Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 am

well tell to whyte..i cant delete anything
mrpatete1
mrpatete1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content