Gen Madden 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone's Opinion About Yearly Awards

2 posters

Go down

Everyone's Opinion About Yearly Awards Empty Everyone's Opinion About Yearly Awards

Post by JokerHA90 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am

Hey guys, dbake told me I could go ahead and start doing the weekly players of the week. I am not sure who was going to do the awards for players of the year, but if no one had already planned on doing it, I was wondering if I could take over on that part of the league. I would keep everything fair and up-to-date with the weekly awards and at the end of the year I could put together a nice system of voting for the best offensive and defensive players.

I would do something like this -

NFL MVP-(Highest Honor Possible)

NFC MVP-(2nd Highest Honor)
AFC MVP-(2nd Highest Honor)

NFC Offensive Player of the Year-(Speaks for itself)
AFC Offensive Player of the Year-(Speaks for itself)

NFC Defensive Player of the Year-(Speaks for itself)
AFC Defensive Player of the Year-(Speaks for itself)

Now this is where the voting can be very fun and innovative. Instead of putting up random polls throughout the year where everyone can see the results, I would have you guys send me a private message once every 2-3 games campaigning why your player should win one of these awards. I would also accept peoples inputs on who should be the other candidates in the final decision. You could nominate your own players as well as other players who you feel deserved it.

Then at the very end of the regular season, I would post a thread naming all 7 of the award winners, and why they won it. It would be a big surprize to everyone considering I will do the voting and campaigning through my private messages instead of regular forum polls.

Do you guys like this idea at all? I personally think it would make the rest of the season even more exciting. And also the power rankings will start up soon too.... All of these fun side projects could make this league even more fun and active.

Let me know guys.
JokerHA90
JokerHA90

Back to top Go down

Everyone's Opinion About Yearly Awards Empty Re: Everyone's Opinion About Yearly Awards

Post by cjok1051 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 am

I like the idea Joker
cjok1051
cjok1051

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum